Chip Wade
Kirkland, WA
Email Me
Visit My ACN Sales Portal

UPDATE(3/4/11): I can honestly say that becoming a part of ACN has made me a better person. What I thought I was getting myself in to and what I am getting out of it are two completely different things. It wasn't until I took the time to see it for what it really is did I finally get it. I joined ACN to simply make some extra money. Now that I a part of it I can honestly say that making extra money isn't even in the top 3 of benefits. It is still a very nice thing but what else I get out of it is so much more important. Here are the top 3 benefits in my 100% honest opinion: 1) Being around massive amounts of positve energy. It is completely invigorating to be around so many people wanting each other to succeed. It does wonders for your own energy and you see when you interact with people outside of ACN. 2) Networking. You meet SO MANY people. I have met 100's and 100's of people in only the one month that I have been in ACN. Everyone there has their regular 9 to 5's and have joined ACN for the exact same reason you did. To break the mold. 3) It simply makes me a better person. I think about how I interact with people and how much attitude affects everyone I interact with. When I start to get irritated I catch myself and avoid it. It's simply not worth the energy it takes to be mad. 4) The extra money. Every month you get percentages of money when people pay their bills. Bills they have been paying for years and will continue to pay for the rest of their lives. They just happened to get their service from you, someone they know, and your small business. Pretty straight forward. Great thing to be a part of. Very happy I gave myself the opportunity.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leadership Training in Tacoma

Let me see if I can say what I am about to say without swearing. I say this because I was raised in Spanaway and followed that up with 4 years in the Marines. What I experienced for 12 hours today was amazing. I sat in the banquet room of a hotel completely packed with 2000+ people. Literally standing room only. This room was filled to capacity with people from every walk of life. Men, women, young, old, every variety of human being there is. All trying to make themselves better and more importantly, every one around them better. I would compare it to being at a Seahawks game. No where near the same amount of people. But EVERYONE there wants the same outcome. To feel that kind of energy was really something else. To listen to the experiences of my longtime friends Spencer Hunn and James Jackson. To hear what Mindy and Jeremy Deeble had to go through to get where they are today. Single Mother/Regional Vice President Janel Presant's ability to make a better life for her children and her own mother. Giving people hope where it never existed before. I sat in that room and watched 2000+ sets of eyes light completely up. Some of the most successful people in the company standing on stage explaining the hard work it took to get where they are today. Inspiring hope and being examples of hard work paying off.

Listening to these people talk today helps you realize that YOU can be successful if YOU put in the hard work. You can change the lives of so many people if you build a support system of people who want to be happy JUST LIKE YOU. Remember that this room was FULL of people who have probably been told their whole lives that they can only accomplish so much. That the way they have it now is the way it is the way it is always going to be and that's just the way it is. To see hope in these people was truly a site to behold. The worst thing one person can tell another person is "you will never" and the absolute worst thing a person can tell themselves is "I will never". The best thing you can do for yourself is to prove those people wrong. Don't let someone else prevent you from maximizing your own potential. Believe it or not we were all created equal. You may have been born into a bad situation but you have the same tools to succeed as every other person in the world. Successful people weren't born with extra eyes, arms, or legs. They used the tools they were given. The only person capable of directly changing your life is you.

I'm not saying that I am going to run out and take over the world. I'm not even saying that I will succeed at this. I still have a lot of thinking and planning to do before I can give this my 100% effort. But I can say that today was a very important day in my life. Today I realized that I want to spend the rest of my life making people better. I love having a lot of friends and I love meeting new people. It just comes natural to me. I love seeing people succeed and more importantly be happy. If something like ACN can allow me to touch peoples lives and inspire hope, than this is something that I could see myself doing for the rest of my life. I've always been happy to have the things that I have in life. I have a wonderful family and great friends. People I can trust to never let me fail. Not everyone can say that. I realize how blessed I am to have that and I would be happy for the rest of my life if that was all I had until the end of my time. I would love to help others succeed. So I am going to give this a go. At the very least I can say that I am a better person for trying to better the lives of the people around me. I've never been one to let negative people get the best of me. That's not how I function. I know that if I put my mind to it, there is nothing that I cannot accomplish. I can honestly say that I have not tried my hardest my entire life but I have seen what can come of it when I do. I can only imagine what 100% of MY effort can produce.

I am looking forward to seeing what I can do make people's lives better.

Goodnight Friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm looking to get started with ACN and I have a special circumstance. I have known about the All Comunications Network for over three years now but I've lost connection with the people I was going to sign up with and I need help getting back in contact with them. I know if I show up to a leadership training session I will bump into one or all of them and I just need to know where to go. I remember that there was a place that holds meetings on Saturdays but I don't know the name or address. Can you (or anyone) help me?

    Steven Tongue,
    Tongue.tonix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete